Un Alma Desnuda (1994)
The final one of her "adult" albums, this one features a rather "revealing"
cover picture. One of the songs discusses the distinction between love
and sex. It was quite a career change when, just a year later, she went into
children's entertainment with ¡Brinca!.
In 2003, the Mixup site listed a re-release of
this album coming on October 27. Perhaps this cover is from that release:
Label / Cat #: Sony, CDZ-81193
Release Date: Feb. 15, 1994
- Triste Cancion [Listen]
- Solo Puedo Darte... Todo [Listen]
- Las Chicas al Poder [Listen]
- Sin Querer Queriendo [Listen]
- Tan Triste Como un Blues [Listen]
- Pobres de los Niños [Listen]
- Rosas en El Mar [Listen]
- Bienvenido [Listen]
- No Te Olvides de Mi Nombre [Listen]
- Mas Que a Mi Libertad [Listen]
- Porque Te Empeñas en Llamar Amor al Sexo [Listen]
- Hoy [Listen]
[<-- Prev] [Up] [Next -->]
This page was first created 27 Sep 2000, and last modified 21 Sep 2013.
This page is not an official site of Tatiana or her management, producers,
TV networks, or record companies; it is an independent fan site.
Tatiana's official site is at www.tatiana.tv.
All contents copyrighted by their respective creators or contributors or © 2000-2018 Daniel R. Tobias.
The "Tatiana" logo and other trademarks used in this site are property of their respective owners.